Contact BetMGM customer service. You can call BetMGM at (800) 522-4700 toll free number, write an email, fill out a contact form on their website sports.nj.betmgm.com, or write a letter to BetMGM LLC, Harborside Plaza 3, Ste 602 210 Hudson St, Jersey City, New Jersey, 07311, United States. Customer service phone number: 609-248-9531 Our BetMGM review is highlighting the New Jersey sportsbook that entered the market in 2018. They are part of the huge MGM Resorts International brand that has casinos and resorts around the world. They entered the New Jersey gambling scene back in 2003 with the Borgata Hotel Casino and Spa in.
BETMGM Casino Bonus Code & 2021 Review PLAY NOW! No Deposit BonusNo Deposit Bonus$25$25Bonus CodePLAYNJFREE Legal States: MI, NJ, PA & WV BetMGM Casino is a part of Roar Digital, a joint venture from MGM Resorts International and GVC Holdings. It offers its online casino in Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and West Virginia. BetMGM offers. Telephone number owner ID, telephone number revserse identification, real time directory assistance for telephone number, CNAM data, SS7 query, white pages, yellow pages, directory, owner, address, name and address, free info, free lookup.
Is BetMGM online sportsbook legal in the US?
Yes. At present, there are ten states in which BETMGM has an active online sportsbook, New Jersey, West Virginia, Colorado, Tennessee, Indiana,Iowa, Nevada, Michigan, Virginia and Pennsylvania.
- BetMGM New Jersey: BetMGM Sportsbook began its operations in August 2018. It was one of the first online sportsbooks to open in the Garden State. At the time, it operated under the playMGM brand, which was the online face of MGM Resorts International. However, after a partnership with GVC Holdings produced a joint venture called ROAR Digital, playMGM was reborn as BetMGM.
In addition to regular banking options, you can deposit and withdraw to and from your BetMGM NJ account at the casino cage at the Borgata in Atlantic City.
- BetMGM West Virginia: BetMGM launched in West Virginia in Jan. 2020. Unlike NJ, players do not have the option to deposit or request a withdrawal using the method of cash at the cage. But all online methods are available and the full range of betting options can be found on the app.
BetMGM is partnered with the private Greenbrier casino. Though there is a retail sportsbook onsite, is it not associated with BetMGM.
- BetMGM Indiana: BetMGM Sportsbook launched in Indiana in Feb. 2020. The site launched with land-based partner Boyd’s Belterra casino, but there is no retail book there.
- BetMGM Colorado: Launched on May 1, 2020, in partnership with Midnight Rose Hotel and Casino in Cripple Creek.
- BetMGM Tennessee: BetMGM hit the Tennessee market the first day it was legal, November 1, 2020. Unlike some other states, no land-based partners are required. In fact, retail sportsbooks will not be coming to the state for the time being.
TN regulations state that in-play wagers will not be accepted on college games. But regular wagers will be fine for college, and a wide range of in-play and other options will be offered across professional sports.
- BetMGM Pennsylvania: The BetMGM online sportsbook arrived in Pennsylvania in Dec 17, 2020.
- BetMGM IA: Arrived January 4, 2021, in partnership with the Diamond Jo Casino.
- BetMGM Michigan: BetMGM launched its online sportsbook in Michigan on January 22, 2021. It also has an online casino in state, and poker is expected sooner than later. BetMGM has a retail sportsbook called the BetMGM Sports Lounge and it’s located inside the MGM Grand Detroit. 1777 3rd Avenue, Detroit.
- BetMGM Virginia: Launched January 27, 2021. Like Tennessee, online sportsbook operators in Virginia do not have brick and mortar partners. In fact, your only way to sports bet legally in Virginia is via mobile app. One restriction on Virginia bettors is no wagers at all accepted on in-state college teams. The rest of the college state is in play though, and of course all the professional teams in D.C., Maryland, or elsewhere.
- BetMGM Illinois: This is likely to be the next BetMGM online sportsbook to launch. We’ll update this review as soon as BetMGM goes live in Illinois.
BetMGM is also always looking to expand. We expect the list of states where they are operational to continue to grow.
There are two restrictions that will come into play if you want to place a wager. The first is geographical – you may not place a bet on BetMGM across state lines. You can travel to West Virginia, Indiana, New Jersey, Tennessee, Pennsylvania, Iowa, Michigan, Virginia, Nevada or Colorado and place your bets.
Federal and state law still prohibits that type of behavior. Every sportsbook, including BetMGM, uses geolocation verification software to ensure that every player is within state lines.
The other restriction is the standard age requirement. Most states require that patrons in gambling establishments be 21 or older, and online sportsbooks like BetMGM are no different.
Mgm Bet Michigan
However, if you meet those two criteria, you can bet however much you want. It’s completely legal.