Online & Mobile Banking Loan Tools
Make Loan Payments
Citadel’s Online and Mobile Banking is the easiest and most flexible way to pay your auto loan online. Once enrolled, you can schedule your loan payment from any financial institution or pay directly from your existing Citadel account.
In addition, Citadel also offers a Skip-a-Pay program. With Citadel’s Skip-a-Pay, you can skip your loan payment for the next month it’s due. It’s easy to skip payments yourself through Online Banking or the Citadel Mobile App. Contact us to find out if you have an eligible loan today!
To skip a payment in the Online and Mobile Banking app you will do the following:
- Log in to your Citadel Online Banking account or the Mobile App
- Click the “Loans” tab
- Select the “Skip-a-Pay” option
Any eligible auto or personal loan will appear. It’s that easy!
Existing account holders:
As an existing Citadel account holder, making your loan payment is simple and easy! Just select 'Transfer Funds' from the main menu.
Choose your 'From' account, then select your loan account in the 'To' field. Type in your payment amount and press 'Transfer Funds'. That's it!
Transfers can be set as recurring or one-time.
Adding and Transferring from an External Account:
Using Online Banking, you can add your external accounts and schedule your payment to recur every month or as a one time payment. Once your External Account is added, it will appear in your account list. Here are the steps to add your external account:
- After logging in Select 'Accounts' > 'Add External Accounts'.
- Enter the account details for the account you are adding.
- Two small micro deposits will be made into the account you have added within 2 business days. Once you receive the two micro deposits in your External Account, log back into Online Banking and go to 'Verify Your Account'.
- To activate your Account, click on the link provided to view the list of your outstanding requests. You will need to know the amounts of both micro deposits to verify your External Account. You will not be able to make transfers to/from this External Account until your micro deposits have been verified.
IMPORTANT: Your six-digit account number is required to enroll in Online and Mobile Banking. You can find your account number on your Billing Statement. See example below (click to enlarge).
Please note that you will need the six numbers between the first four zeroes and the last four zeroes listed in the account number displayed on the billing statement. Example: 0000-111111-0000.
Citadel Account Alerts
Citadel Account Alerts are the perfect tool to help you manage your loan account, giving you peace of mind when you’re on-the-go. Receive personalized alerts for your account activity via email or directly to your mobile phone. Account Alerts monitor your account every 10 minutes for new activity, ensuring you have real-time account information right at your fingertips.
Enroll in Account Alerts and get alerted when:
- Loan Payment is due
- Loan Payment has been made
- Loan Payment is past due
- And more!
View Billing Notices
Access your Billing Notice at anytime, from anywhere. To view your electronic Billing Notice, simply follow these steps:
- Access eDocuments from the main menu
- The last three months are shown by default
- Expand Billing Notices to see the last 3 months and 'View Statement' for the month you would like to review
- If you would like to see an older Billing Notice, use the drop down to choose a different time period and click 'Submit'.
Citadel Banking Online Banking
Tip:Who will win english premier league. If you have any trouble viewing your Billing Notice while using Safari, check out our instructions to get help.
Citadel Online Banking Sign In
Notification on Cookie Use
Citadel Banking Online Login
On our website, we use our own and third-party cookies. Essential cookies, which help us run and secure the webstei, do not need your consent. For the use of statistics, analytics and marketing cookie, we need your consent in order to provide more convenient website and online service usage, and offer you relevant content and services depending on your usage habits. You can agree to this us of cookies by clicking Agree, and you can cancel or adapt this at any time using the following link: Cookie Settings. Find out more: Cookie Terms and Conditions.